Family's day

sunday morning, had breakfast with mum,bro and bro friend
at Bao Xiang bak kut teh.
i was so surprise when mum ask wan to eat or not -.-
in the morning eat bkt is too early for me, but at last i join them.
my first time to try this type of bkt, taste not bad but not suits my fav.
i more prefer the normal wan :/


after breakfast we off to salon. nothing special at there,so skip~
around afternoon, we back home to ready ourself and out to midvalley with dad.
 at there shop awhile then we discuss where to dinner, at first i sugges sushi zhamai.
i miss sushi alot :(   but there is too full so bro sugges to eat thai food
which beside sushi zhamai. so i hv to say bye sushi t.t
i forget what name this restaurant call.
some pic here, enjoy :)



 




while my bro eating, he is keep on sweat & drink water.
and his face is become tomato or mayb chili ? XD
they food is not bad, can accept~
waiting my bro to cool down, my hand is too itch,
bro say, ur coconut is so pity !
here what i did to my coconut :D


- bye -