April fool people ♥


Hallo ~Finally i'm back and clean my mildew blog !
forgive that i'm really too busy & too lazy to update my blog :/
why i will blog today by so suddenly ? 
coz of my friends keep on plus me blog blog blog ~ 
so okie, blog i'm back :D 

back to the topic of the day, how do i pass my April fool ? 
actually ntg special, we just plan to singk after work.

the day was a rainy day, traffic is so jam !!  
we're late when we reach & our stomach is keep on noisy noisy :( guuuru~~
after fill food to my stomach, we start singk from 8pm to 12am.
the next time my voice is lost -.-
so here our pic of the night,






 Let intro the new member here,
she's Everlyn, my new collegue and babe,
she is friendly & funny. let see her FUNNY pic at below XD


because of want corresponding april fool, so i done a picture for her
 tataaaa~ i feel so familiar when i saw scream 4 poster.


so here new image for her, hahaha XD



let laugh and end my post