every end of the month, i'll become busy busy &  busy,
still the same in today, at vry last minute boss pass me alot of job.
some more today was saturday,
should be half day, but become full day + OT :(
use the half day to done my job & use half day to send
those 30 mails -.- every mail have to wait for 10-15 minute,wth
on the moment i'm so tired & hungry, because of diet i hv to skip my lunch,
so i only can feed my stomach a few pieces of biscuit ~ 
after i send 20mails, dear is finish work and come accompany me,
actually we should be dinner at 8, but because of the mail,
make our dinner delay until 10 -.- i think that not count as dinner any more,
is count as supper ~ we had our supper at shabu garden@kuchai lama.
dear order my fav beef set & add some other ingredients.
our stomach is keep on noisy noisy ~



we finish our dinner in 11 o'clock ~ 
feel so warm, when stomach full full :)
is time to stick on my BIG BED !!
be a fat pig ~ XP





30 OCT 2010