Chat Time ♥


is saturday again, movie wit dear at night.
after work, dad send to me pavilion
shop alone at pav again ~ already be usually  :)
be there few hours & had a break at oldtown...
when dear finish work, he accompany me to low yat & dinner.
the weather is so hot and my leg is gonna break !
before we dinner we had enjoy at chat time,
dear was order mocha red bean ice blended,
and i order pearl milk tea, 
but she say : sorry, pearl milk tea sold out
and was cooking now, can u wait for 20 minute ?  -.- |||||||||||||||||


aikzz, no fate with milk tea so i share ice blended with dear,
actually i dislike red bean ice blended, but because of this mix with mocha,
i fall in love with this ! this is not too sweet, my fav :)

we got movie at 10, so after dinner and walk around in farenheit88
we back to pavilion for movie  
LEGEND OF THE FIST: THE RETURN OF CHEN ZHEN
this movie make me abit dissapointed, this is not as nice as i think~
or maybe im too tired when i watching ?
  after movie is areadi mid night and outside is raining like dog and cat !!
we got not umbrella, so dear run to the parking and take umbrella come back for me ~
when saw him running in raining, i feel him so man X)
and he asked me, got other guy do that before ? isit he very great ? 
hahaha ~ tak malu XP 



2 oct 2010