wakeup in early morning, 
because promise one of my friend be her nails model,
so i follow dear go to bukit bintang.
we head breakfast at mc, this is the first time 
i had my breakfast at mc, quite kampung rite ? -.-
after a try i fall in love with mc breakfast alot :D
wan to pass my time when waiting her, so pic time ~


wait for half hour, finally she reach ! 


we got long long time didnt meet, but she still the same~
i follow her to class, sit there for 2 hours more ~
because of exam so she hv to do two times,
first time was colour my nails in red, it was nice look hot !
but it colour just colour on my nails a few second,
then she have to removed it and do the second nails art,
the second time was extend french nails.
at first i feel this french nails was look weird,
mayb too big for me ? but after that, it look not bad :]

after her exam, we plan to lunch together,
but badly my dad was rushing me back to office~

so hope to meet u soon :)




21 sep 2010